- Notarized medical forms must be presented for all persons on site (Including visitors)
- Outposts attending must have signed releases from their Pastors
- Those requiring on site use of a notary will be charged a nominal fee.
- Lanyards must be worn at all times for camping area access.
- Lanyards are required to receive any event benefits (prizes, meals,etc).
- EVERYONE MUST ATTEND ALL SERVICES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No cutting of any standing trees is allowed.
- No fires are allowed to be left unattended in campsites.
- Fires must be in a container - 6" from the ground
- All females must be on the lodge side of the bridge before 9:00am and after 5:00pm
- All vehicles must have a completed vehicle registration form on the dashboard.
- Vehicles are allowed in the campsite to unload gear only.
- All vehicles must be moved to the parking lot once unloaded.
- Vehicles may not block any road at anytime. Pull off the road to load and unload.
- No ATV's, Bike or Golf Carts are allowed other than those approved by the Camp Director prior to the Event.
- All Parking lot gates should be closed after use
Dress Code :
- Shoes and Shirts must be worn at all times (except swimming).
- Closed toe shoes must be worn for all water events.
- Ladies: T-Shirts and shorts must be worn with swim suits. No tank top shirts. No females may be in campsite without adult leader present.
- Ladies: Shorts mid-thigh, no camis, no tank tops, closed toed shoes
Swimming Policies :
- No one in swim area unless Outpost Leader or chaperon from the outpost is present in swim area
- No Lifeguard on Duty until Saturday 10am – 4pm "SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK"
- Everyone must have closed-toe shoes that cannot come off feet due to river hazards.
- No flip-flops. Must fit tightly or be tied.
- No diving off trampoline or bank. No flips.
- Proper swim attire required.
- Women will wear a colored tee shirt or other cover-up.
- Swim period is 50 minutes. Everyone will exit the swim area at end of period. Preference for next period to those who have not swam.
- Maximum number of people in area will be enforced.
- When whistle blows, everyone will stop and follow Lifeguard directions.
- Those not following Lifeguard direction will be required to leave the swim area.
- Buddy System will be enforced. Must have a buddy to swim.
- Swimming in designated areas only
- Waterfront hours: Thursday (8am-6pm), Friday (8am-6pm), Saturday (10pm-4pm), and Sunday closed
- If a boy or adult will not leave the area when period is over or if required by the Waterfront Director, that Outpost will not swim again and will be banned from the Waterfront next year.
*These policies are not considered to be exhaustive - at all times it is at the discretion of the Camp Director or their designee to clarify or adjust these rules to maintain a safe and fun event for everyone.